Shaping your beard is, after grooming, the most important and complex phase. Unruly facial hair should be shaped, but not damaged.
Beardilizer ® Wax is a firm wax with a still feel. it will hold the most stubborn facial hair naturally and allow tremendous shaping.
Our formula is packed with nourishing ingredients:
American Sunflower seed oil preventing breakage and nourishing facial hair
American Beeswax protecting and conditioning the beard
American Shea Butter moisturizing and repairing damaged facial hair
Mexican Candelilla wax promoting glossing and coating
Greek Olive Oil stimulating growth
Moroccan Argan Oil for its fortifying virtues
Spanish Apricot Kernel Oil detangling hair and promoting shiny hair without greasiness
Indian Mango Seed Butter preventing dryness and promoting shaping
Greek Rosemary Leaf Oil for dandruff prevention and follicle protection
Jamaican Black Castor oil promoting hair growth
- Infused Biotin
- Preferred by professional beard competitors worldwide.
- A Professionally Formulated Facial Hair Wax – 4oz for up to 1-month Grooming and Shaping Treatment for a Glossy Look
- Made of rare oils and butters extracted from original sources around the world
- Grow a Stronger, Fuller, Healthier Beard Faster with this 100% Drug-Free Wax
- Control, Condition and protect your beard
- Dry, Itchy Beard and Moustache Solution for Conditioning and Waxing
- Proudly made in the USA in a pharmaceutical laboratory
- Vegan product
Use for beard growth, conditioning, softening, and styling.
Helianthus Annus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Beeswax, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelila) Wax, Parfum (Fragrance), Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, BHT, Ricinus Communis (Black Castor) Oil, Biotin
Every morning and as often as needed, apply and rub on the desired area and into the body of the facial hair, taking care to fully coat the beard to end. Work a small amount between the fingers or hands until warm before applying